- Are the controls responsive, easy to use, and perfectly executed?
- Is the concept fun throughout?
- Is the learning curve fun?
- Are all images used un-stretched? Are they all high enough quality for every resolution?
- Can you skip every cutscene?
- Contrast Test: Take screenshots of the game and turn them grayscale. Can you still read and understand everything? Does the main character stand out? Is your eye still drawn to the where it is supposed to be?
- Does the character have a memorable profile? Is he recognizable in just a black and white image? Example of Husky from Iktsua:
- Does the game provide positive feedback to the player?
- Is the UI optimized and easy to understand/use?
- Is the game’s audio and visual style consistent throughout?